Dividing the fleet into subfleets will allow us to better assign the monitoring of the vehicles, in addition to creating differentiated users according to the group of vehicles in charge is very simple.
We Will Discuss:
• Who can create sub fleets and their usage profiles
• How to create and assign sub fleets
• What does it mean to filter by fleets?
Who can create sub fleets and their usage profiles
Only the Super Admin can create sub-fleets and assign them to different users.
For example, if we divide the fleet into 2, we can give the following view and monitoring options to the administrators:
- Admin 1: You can manage and view only the fleet assigned to you (Subfleet 1)
- Admin 2: You can manage and view only the fleet assigned to you (Subfleet 2)
- Admin 3: You can manage and view only the fleets that have been assigned to you (Subfleet 1 and 2
The administrators will be able to edit the same information that the super admin like geofence and drivers, except to delete other administrator profiles. You can also create users with only view and no editing rights.
How to create users and assign sub fleets
Now, the users will only be able to see the vehicles that are associated with them, and will not be able to see those fleets or vehicles that are associated with someone else.
In the Admin module, you can find a new option, which allows you to configure the users.
You can add new administrators or supervisors, according to the attributions that are required for the user:
This is done by assigning TAGS to each user as needed.
Remember that TAGS must be created first in the TAGS module
What does it mean to filter by fleets:
Once the subfleets have been created, they are available as a filter from live view. This filter will apply to the entire application and its modules, not only to live view.